TP Western Odisha (TPWODL) Portal login and Electricity Bill online payment-related information is available in this article. After reading this article, customers will be able to easily check and view their electricity bill, make an online payment for their electricity bill, etc. Please read below.
TPWODL is the short form of “TP Western Odisha Distribution Limited”. It’s one of the Odisha Discoms that is responsible for the electricity distribution in the Western zone of Odisha state. It has been acquired by Tata Power after winning the bid to manage all the power distribution work for the next 25 years.
Previously it was known as WESCO before the acquisition by Tata Power which was finalized on December 04, 2020. After the 51% equity acquisition, Tata Power also renamed it from WESCO to TPWODL. Now Tata Power is managing all five circles of TPWODL which are Burla, Rourkela, Bolangir, Bargarh, and Bhawanipatna.
Tata Power now serves around 21.42 lakh customers and manages around 48,373 sq. Km. distribution Area.
To provide regular power supply and make its operations more effective and easily manageable, Tata Power divided the Western ara into 5 circles and 17 divisions as mentioned below.
|Bolangir Circle||Bolangir, Titilagarh, Sonepur Divisions|
|Sambalpur Circle||Sambalpur, Sambalpur (East), Jharsuguda, Brajrajnagar, and Deogarh Electrical Divisions|
|Bargarh Circle||Bargarh & Bargarh West Electrical Divisions|
|Rourkela Circle||Rourkela, Rourkela Sadar, Rajgangpur & Sundargarh Electrical Division|
|Kalahandi Circle||Kalahandi East, Kalahandi West and Nuapada Electrical Division.|
TPWODL Electricity Bill Payment
If you reside in any division of any of the five circles of TP Western Odisha Distribution Limited and get the power supply, then your billing collection will also be managed by TPWODL. Customers can now pay their electricity bill online through the official TPWODL website. We are sharing the easy steps below, please have a look.
- Visit the official website https://www.tpwesternodisha.com/.
- Click the Pay Your Bill link in the right sidebar or click the Bill Payment link under the Customer Zone menu item.
- You will be redirected to the billing page.
- Click the Pay Energy Bill link to proceed with the payment.
- Enter your 12-digit SCNO / Service Number, Phone number, and Email address.
- Click the Pay Now button to start the payment process.
- Choose any one payment method and pay your electricity bill online through TPWODL secured payment gateway.
- After the payment, save the payment receipt for future reference.
Payment through QR code:
Customers can also scan the QR code through any QR code scanning app or their mobile camera (if QR scanning is available). Visit the TPWODL Electricity payment page and scan the QR code available there. You can pay your bill easily after scanning.
Customers can also pay their non-energy bill through the same page by using their consumer number, mobile number, and email address.
A one-time settlement (OTS) bill payment facility is available on the same page. Just enter the OTS number, mobile number, and email address and make an online payment. Please note that you will have to register first in the OTS scheme. You can call the customer service number and register yourself.
- TPCODL Odisha Consumer Portal Login, Electricity Bill Payment
- TP Southern Odisha (TPSODL) Electricity Bill Payment online
- Tpnodl Odisha Bill Payment Online, Check Status
TPWODL Odisha Customer Portal Login
TPWODL also has a consumer portal that all electricity customers can access. Customers can log in and check their billing details, download their electricity bill, and pay their electricity bill online. This portal is managed by Tata Power.
To access the customer portal, please follow the below steps.
- Visit the TPWODL website https://www.tpwesternodisha.com/.
- Navigate to Customer Zone -> Customer Portal from the top menu.
- Click the “Login” link.
- You will be redirected to your Customer portal login page.
- You can also click the Customer Login link in the right sidebar to access your customer portal.
Note: Your customer portal has been changed and Tata Power is managing it now.
TPWODL Login, View, Download, and Pay Electricity Bill
We have already shared how to access your customer portal in the previous section. You can also view and download your electricity bill and make an online payment through your customer portal. Please follow the below steps.
- Open your customer portal.
- Enter the consumer number as written on your electricity bill and enter your mobile number.
- Log in by using the OTP login method.
- After login, you can use the below-mentioned services.
1-Check complaint status:
Customers can register a complaint after login into their customer portal. Customers can also check the status of their complaints.
2-Check meter reading:
Customers can check their meter reading in real-time by logging in to the customer portal. It helps customers to keep track of their energy usage so that customers can avoid unnecessary energy consumption.
3-SMS & Email Alerts:
Customers can also check the SMS and email alert settings through their customer profiles. They can choose what types of alerts they want to receive or stop.
4-View and Download Bill:
Checking the bill and also downloading a copy of the bill is a very important service that customers can now easily accessible through the TPWODL customer portal. Just log in to your account, check the billing summary, and pay your bill online.
5-Check Consumption History:
Consumption history will also be available for the customers. Customers can keep track of their energy consumption and make a plan on how to reduce their consumption.
6-View Payment History:
TPWODL customer portal also provides billing history online. Customers can log in and check the previous billing details. Customers can also download previous bill copies on their devices.
TPWODL Bill Payment through digital payment services
There are many digital payment service provider available in India that offers a convenient and fast electricity bill payment facility. Some of the popular digital payment providers are Paytm, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, PhonePe, etc. The payment process through all providers is almost the same.
Customers can use any app mentioned above. We are sharing the payment process through Paytm below.
- Open the Paytm app and click the Electricity Bill link.
- Select the state “Odisha” and electricity board “TPWODL”.
- Enter the consumer number and mobile number.
- Apply the promo code if currently available.
- Proceed with the payment.
- Use any one payment method from Debit card, credit card, UPI, Paytm wallet balance, Paytm payments bank, etc.
- Make an online payment and pay your electricity bill instantly.
These digital payment solution providers also offer discounts and cashback offers from time to time. Customers can check the latest offers by visiting the Offers & Schemes page on the TPWODL website or by logging in to the payment service provider. Currently, available offers are mentioned below.
|Payment Service Provider||Promo Code||Discount/Cashback|
|Amazon Pay||No promo code required||Up to 3% discount (check terms & conditions)|
TPWODL Payment through My Tata Power app
Tata Power has also launched a mobile app “My Tata Power- Consumer App” for consumers residing in the Western region of the Odisha state. All consumers can also use this app to pay their electricity bills. My Tata Power Consumer app is available for both Android and iOS platforms. The process to pay the bill is given below.
Consumers can download the app through the links given below.
|Platform||Download link||Current version|
|Android||My Tata Power- Consumer App||2.6|
|iOS||My Tata Power- Consumer App||2.6|
Bill payment process:
Once you have downloaded the mobile app, you can use it to pay your electricity bill.
- Open that app on your smartphone.
- Select TPWODL from the Discom list.
- Enter your Consumer number to get your billing details for the current month.
- You will also get payment options.
- Make an online payment by using any available payment method.
- Save the payment receipt for future reference.
My Tata Power mobile app is very useful for making electricity bill payments. It also provides other services such as checking the bill status, viewing billing history, downloading electricity bills, generating bills by entering the meter reading, request for electricity-related services, etc.
TPWODL Electricity Payment through the Mo Bidyut portal
Odisha government has recently launched a new Mo Bidyut portal and mobile app for its electricity consumers. It’s part of the 5T initiative of the Odisha government where consumers can apply for a new connection through the Mo Bidyut portal, pay their electricity bill, and access other electricity-related services.
Customer can also pay their electricity bill through the Mo Bidyut portal or mobile app. Mo Bidyut portal is currently providing its services to TPCODL, TPNODL, and TPWODL Odisha Discoms. The process to make a payment is given below.
- First of all, visit the Mo Bidyut portal homepage.
- Download the mobile app through the link available at the top right corner or you can pay your electricity bill through the online web portal.
- Click the online Bill Payment link located on the homepage.
- Select “TWOODL” from the Discoms list and click the Proceed to Payments button.
- On the next page, you will have to enter your Consumer ID and select Energy Bill in the Type of Payment section.
- Finally, click the Proceed button and use any available payment method to make an online payment for your electricity bill.
TPWODL Electricity Bill payment on Odisha One portal
Odisha one portal is a unified citizen portal that offers multiple services of the Odisha government to its citizens in an online mode. Online bill payment facility is also available for consumers residing in the Western region of Odisha state.
Odisha One portal offers an easy and convenient payment option by paying a service charge of 5 RS. for each transaction. The process to make an online payment is given below. Please have a look.
- First of all, you will have to open the official website of the Odisha One portal.
- Click the Quick Pay link located in the top menu or visit the Quick Pay web page directly at https://www.odishaone.gov.in/citizen/quick-pay.
- On the Quick Payment page, select “Electricity” and “TWSODL” in the Service and Service Provider sections.
- After that, enter your “Customer Id” and “Mobile number” in the next sections available on the same page.
- Press the Submit button and check your billing details.
- Finally, make an online payment with the help of multiple payment methods.
- Take a printout of your payment receipt after the successful payment.
TPWODL OTS bill payment
Customers can also take advantage of the One-time settlement scheme to pay their electricity bills that are due for a long time. It’s a great opportunity to pay your previous electricity bills and avoid the termination f your electricity connection.
The OTS scheme will be available till 21st April 2023. If you want to apply and settle your unpaid bill then call the customer service number immediately and save up to 30% on your electricity bill.
How to register a complaint on the TPWODL portal?
If you want to register a complaint regarding any issue related to your electricity connection such as low voltage, incorrect meter reading, high bill amount, etc then call the toll-free customer service number 1912 / 1800-3456-798 or send an email to [email protected].
Customers can also send their requests through the Tpwodl customer portal through an online form. Please follow the below steps.
- Visit the TPWODL customer portal.
- On the right side, click the Contact And Support link.
- On the contact page, fill out the online complaint form.
- You will have to select the complaint topic and enter your consumer number and select your complaint type.
- After that write a short description of your issue and press the Next button to send your complaint request.
- Your request will be shared with the customer service team and will be resolved soon.
- You can also check the status of your complaint after logging in to your customer portal.
How to apply for a new electricity connection?
New electricity connections are now issued online through a separate Mo Bidyut portal or mobile app. Customers can apply online and also check the status of their application. The process to apply for a new connection is given below.
- Visit the TPWODL web portal https://www.tpwesternodisha.com/.
- Click the Apply for new connection link in the right sidebar or under the customer zone menu item.
- On the next page, you will find instructions to submit your electricity connection application.
- Read all the instructions and choose the connection you want from LT Connection up to 5KW, LT 3 Phase Connection, HT Connection, or EHT Connection.
- LT single-phase connection up to 5 kW will be applied through the Mo Bidyut portal.
- Click the LT Single Phase Connection Link. You will be redirected to the Mo Bidyut portal.
- Verify through an OTP and fill out the new connection application form.
- Submit your application.
You can also check the status of your application through the Mo Bidyut portal.
If you apply for the LT 3 Phase Connection, HT Connection, or EHT Connection then your application will be processed through the TPWODL portal.
TPWODL offline payment
Customers can visit any nearest TPWODL office and make offline payments through cash, cheque, or demand draft. Although online payment methods are very convenient to use, if customers still want to pay through offline mode then they can visit the nearest payment collection center and pay their electricity bill.
Collection Outlet Details
Please have a look at the below contact details.
|For new connection||Give a missed call on 7411779783|
|Customer service/complaint||Call TPWODL Toll-Free No. 1912 / 18003456798|
|Power Theft||Please call 9980558855 or|
write to us at [email protected]
|Customer service WhatsApp number||8114393836|
|Whatsapp number to report bribery cases for new electricity connection||9980558855 or|
send an email to [email protected]
Email address: Please send an email to [email protected] or [email protected].
Twitter: Please contact Twitter by visiting https://twitter.com/TPWesternOdisha URL or through the @TPWesternOdisha Twitter handle.
|TPWODL bill payment||https://www.tpwesternodisha.com/customerzone/billpayment|
|TPWODL customer portal login page||https://customerportal.tatapower.com/Login/|
|TPWODL new connection page||https://www.tpwesternodisha.com/customerzone/new-connection|
|TPWODL consumer request form||https://customerportal.tatapower.com/Portal//contact-us-connect-me_template.aspx|
|TPWODL offers and schemes page||https://www.tpwesternodisha.com/offers-schemes|
|Mo Bidyut payment page||https://mobidyut.com/NewConnection/uti|
|Odisha One portal||https://www.odishaone.gov.in/citizen/|
|TPWODL payment locations||https://www.tpwesternodisha.com/customerzone/collection-outlet-details|
|Name of the portal||TP Western Odisha Distribution Limited|
|Total Population serving||88 lakh|
|Number of customers||21.42 lakh|
|Distribution Area||48,373 sq. Km.|
|Total Energy Input (In MU)||7,625|
|Aggregate Technical & Commercial Loss (%)||27.33%|
|33KV Lines||4,918 Circuit Km|
|11KV Lines||46,766 Circuit Km|
|Low Tension Lines||55,286 Circuit Km|